We use technically necessary third-party content (e.g. script libraries) to ensure the function of our website. If you do not accept the use of these necessary cookies, please do not visit this E-learning website.
With these settings you agree to the above described processes. You can withdraw your consent with effect for the future
Online dental team training covering all key infection control topics to help you work towards best-practice HTM 01-05 and CQC compliance. Gain 5 hours of CPD and enhance your learning experience through videos, best practice guidance and case studies.
This online training package is for healthcare professionals and administrative staff working in a dental service facility. All of the essential areas of infection control are covered using a combination of summaries, case studies, images and videos. The package provides 12 months of access for up to 20 trainees, each attaining a total of 5 hours of verifiable CPD.
The training coordinator can also manage and monitor the progress of all trainees. Complete this training at work or at home on a variety of devices including computers, tablets and smart phones.
If you do not have an access code for this course then please select one of the seven alternative dental courses, which provide over 9 hours of CPD: https://www.schuelke-learning.com/courses#dental
On completion of this course trainees will:
1. Have a better understanding of current regulations, laws and ethics surrounding your Dental Practice.
2. Be aware of how infections can be transmitted and the importance of infection control.
3. Have mastered the principles of decontamination.
4. Be able to describe how the design of a surgery impacts on infection control.
5. Be aware of how infection control may vary in other environments.
6. Understand roles and responsibilities within a Dental Practice
Add members of your team, when registering for this course to track their progress. Trainees will cover the following modules:
Each module is accompanied by a multiple choice test to assess the trainee’s understanding of the content. When all module tests are completed the trainee will have access to a personalised certificate.
Well presented, easy to navigate, informative.